The Islands just off Sihanoukville on the coast of Cambodia are one of the main reasons that people visit the Kingdom of Cambodia. Situated just 25 to 45 minutes ferry ride from the main pier (depending on ferry service), you will be amazed by the miles of pristine beaches and turquoise waters there. There are 2 main islands in Cambodia: Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem. There is something on these islands to suit every taste and budget. We are often asked what the difference is between Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem…
The answer is that Koh Rong is populated mostly by guesthouses and bars on the beach. It is much busier and more vibrant than Koh Rong Samloem. There are also quiet resorts on the island, but the nightlife and beach life is what visitors to Koh Rong are normally looking for. Travellers who are looking for their perfect desert island paradise go to Koh Rong Samloem. Koh Rong Samloem is quieter and has fewer guesthouses. The resorts on Saracen Bay in Koh Rong samloem are particularly beautiful. There is, again, accommodation to suit any budget but the resorts are beautifully appointed with all the facilities you need. The beach is quiet at night, and much of the island is solar powered. Accommodation on Koh Rong Samloem is typically more expensive than on Koh Rong.
If you are not happy with one island, then the other is only a 20 minute ferry ride away.
$21.00 – pay $6.00 now online to ensure your booking and $15.00 on arrival.
- Return ticket to Koh Rong or Koh Rong Samloem
- 3 trips per day each way
- Operates 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- Voyage takes just 45 minutes from Sihanoukville pier
$15.00 – pay $5.00 now online to ensure your booking and $10.00 on arrival.
- The quickest (25 min) ferry to Cambodia’s islands
- Seats up to 50 people
- Departs 6 times per day
- Several brand new, well maintained craft
- Luxury buses and minibuses available
- Inter-city routes in Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam
- The most comfortably furnished buses in Cambodia
- All routes leave several times daily
- Cambodia’s first national taxi service
- Airport pick up and drop off service
- Professional, knowledgeable drivers
- Well maintained, modern fleet of vehicles
$700.00 – pay $100.00 now online to ensure your booking and $600.00 on arrival.
- “Princess Elina” brand new luxury speedboat
- Comfortably carries up to 20 people
- Snorkeling and fishing available
- Free pick-up from your accommodation
$25.00 – pay $7.00 now online to ensure your booking and $18.00 on arrival.
- Departs to Koh Rong Samloem daily
- Includes snorkeling and fishing options during voyage
- Asian buffet lunch and fully stocked bar
- Professional captain and full crew on board