Kampot and Kep
The riverside town of Kampot is very popular in the Kingdom of Cambodia for its beauty, charm and tranquility. This sleepy destination is renowned for its colonial buildings, bars, and restaurants and sits in the shadow of the imposing Bokor Mountain reserve, a national park. Kampot is very popular with backpackers and Khmer people alike, and there are thousands of rooms available that genuinely suit every budget. The river is full of boats and floating bars and the restaurants are among the best in the country. There are many activities and trips that you can book online to pass the time in this magical place.
Kep is a beautiful fishing village on the coast just 25 minutes travel from Kampot. It is famous for its crab market and seafood but has a large expanse of beach and many guesthouses and hotels as well as restaurants and bars. Close to the border with Vietnam, Kep also serves as the gateway to Rabbit Island, a popular island getaway where you can book a guesthouse and relax in complete tranquility surrounded by forests on the beach.
$21.00 – pay $6.00 now online to ensure your booking and $15.00 on arrival.
- Return ticket to Koh Rong or Koh Rong Samloem
- 3 trips per day each way
- Operates 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- Voyage takes just 45 minutes from Sihanoukville pier
$15.00 – pay $5.00 now online to ensure your booking and $10.00 on arrival.
- The quickest (25 min) ferry to Cambodia’s islands
- Seats up to 50 people
- Departs 6 times per day
- Several brand new, well maintained craft
- Luxury buses and minibuses available
- Inter-city routes in Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam
- The most comfortably furnished buses in Cambodia
- All routes leave several times daily
- Cambodia’s first national taxi service
- Airport pick up and drop off service
- Professional, knowledgeable drivers
- Well maintained, modern fleet of vehicles