Phnom Penh is without question the liveliest and most eclectic city in Cambodia. Sitting on the banks of the Tonle Sap River, a tributary of the great Mekong, Phnom Penh is somewhere that every visitor to Cambodia will experience. From the moment that you arrive at your airport or bus station, you will realise that this is not like any city you have ever visited before.
Whether you want to explore the old markets and spectacular temples, take a boat trip up the Mekong to experience daily Khmer life or simply pass the time in a bar or café on the waterfront, this vibrant and beguiling city has it all.
When night falls, Phnom Penh changes into an electric mix of nightclubs, restaurants and bars to suit any taste or budget. Hotels are very reasonably priced and you can travel around at night in safety by tuk-tuk or taxi. Phnom Penh offers all visitors to Cambodia an experience they will never forget.
$22.00 – pay $7.00 now online to ensure your booking and $15.00 on arrival.
- Return ticket to Koh Rong or Koh Rong Samloem
- Seats up to 150 people
- 3 trips per day each way
- Operates 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- Voyage takes just 40 minutes from Sihanoukville pier
- Luxury buses and minibuses available
- Inter-city routes in Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam
- The most comfortably furnished buses in Cambodia
- All routes leave several times daily
- Cambodia’s first national taxi service
- Airport pick up and drop off service
- Professional, knowledgeable drivers
- Well maintained, modern fleet of vehicles
- Sunset tour on the Tonle Sap River
- All inclusive bar on board
- Appetizers and fusion BBQ included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service